Thursday, June 7, 2012

MINERALS ARE COOL



MAKE-UP FACTORY : MINERAL COMPACT POWDER IN DESERT TOUCH 03

I bought this powder a couple of months ago, but since it was too dark for me I haven't been using it. Now that I got a bit of a tan already it's perfect for my skin. It's by Make-up factory which is a German brand, pretty well known in Europe. I don't remember the exact price anymore but it was somewhere around 12-15€ and all I have to say is I <3 this! Gives a nice coverage, feels lightweight and makes my skin feel like silk, what else do you want? :) My face does get a bit shiny during the day so it doesn't stay on perfectly for more than 4-5 hours, which is a shame, but it's still a really really good product and I definitely recommend!


Tale puder v prahu sem kupila že pred nekaj mesci, sam glede na to, da mi je bil ful pretemen, ga nisem uporabljala. Zdej pa, ko mam že kr neki barve *bragging* je pa prave barve za mojo kožo! Je od nemške znamke, Make-up factory, ki je dosti znana po Evropi. Ne spomnim se točno cene, vendar vem, da je bil nekje od 12-15€.
Vse kar lahko rečem je <3! Lepo prekriva, nimaš občutka kot da maš pol kile pudra gor in naredi tako lepo svilnato kožo. Ne obstane čist popolno več kot 4-5 ur, kar je škoda ampak je še vedno zelo dober izdelek, tko da priporočam!


x Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment