Sunday, May 13, 2012

LAUREN CONRAD IN GLAMOUR MAY

This is how I spent my rainy sunday morning. Reading the may issue of the USA Glamour - which is by the way my favorite magazine! And drinking a cup of hot delicious coffee.
The first thing I read was the story with Lauren Conrad. I really like her and I think she's a great role model and she was nothing like the other fake people on The Hills (oh the good old days when we used to watch that show lol), she's really pretty and I feel like she's really not trying to be one of those fake Hollywood ''perfect'' stars. I've also been loving reading her blog  www.laurenconrad.com since she has a lot of really good beauty, fashion and life tips :)

Takole sem preživela današnje deževno nedeljsko jutro. Prebirala sem majski izvod Ameriškega Glamourja - ki je moja najljubša revija! Zraven pa spila odlično skodelico kave.
Prva stvar, ki sem jo prebrala je bila zgodba z Lauren Conrad, ki je tudi na naslovnici. Mislim, da je ful dober vzor njenim oboževalcem in ni niti približno takšna kot drugi fejk ljudje na The Hills in res mislim, da ne poskuša biti ena izmed tistih fejk popolnih Hollywoodskih zvezd. Zadnje čase tud zlo rada prebiram njen blog www.laurenconrad.com, ker ima veliko lepotnih, modnih in življenjskih nasvetov :)

What is your favorite magazine?

Lara x



1 comment:

  1. Lauren Conrad je res the best. Pa Glamour tut. Čeprav jaz še nisem brala ameriške verzije, ampak britansko. :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete