Friday, May 18, 2012

NASTY GAL SUMMER LOOKBOOK

A friend got me hooked on www.nastygal.com a couple of months ago and since then I've been spending way too much time on this website! I just can't help myself, I want everything! LOL Their shoes, dresses and blouses are my fav... the vintage section obviously as well! I will probably buy something in the close future, since some of the things really aren't that expensive :)
Here are my fav outfits of their new arrivals for this summer.


Ena frendica mi je pred parimi mesci predstavla www.nastygal.com in od takrat preživljam velik preveč časa na tej strani, sploh si ne morm pomagat, use bi mela! LOL Njihovi čevlji, obleke in bluzice so mi najljubše.... pa vintage oddelek tud seveda! Najverjetneje si bom neki kupila v bližnji prihodnosti glede na to da nekatere stvari res niso spet tko drage :)
Tukaj so moji najljubši outfiti iz njihovega lookbooka za to poletje.


Lara x

READ MORE >> FOR PHOTOS




 


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and follow you! Great pictures! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete